Re: Long For(u)m

Lou:

I would be very interested in a forum about longform work, but hesitate to
post as I am truly a rank beginner -- that dangerous thing, a filmmaker with
a Bosch.  So don't assume that the lack of immediate response means no one is
interested...  many may have been intimidated by your awesome reputation!

--Jeff Kreines

)))I guess I'm in the minority of those following Telecine at xyzoom, and
most of you subscribe to a competition uber alles outlook and
possibly think that there are secrets to be closely held.(((

Hope this isn't the case....  say it ain't so!