Clarification

As a clarification to our previous posting, da Vinci has added a second
level II colorist class for our March California classes to accommodate
those that could not get in the first level II class.  The new schedule
is as follows:

Level I colorist: March 4-6.  Lab day for level I and II is March 7
Level II colorist: March 8-10.
Additional Level II colorist: March 12-14  Lab day for additional level
II is March 15
Engineering class: March 16-20

To register for the new level II class, call Rose Tedesco, 954-484-8100,
ext. 205.