Re: Leon Cohen

I'm truely sorry to hear the news. I knew Leon was battling this for quite a
while.

I think back to the mid-70's when I first met Leon as the nightime dailies
man at Movielab New York. I was a green assistant editor and Leon came down
on me like a ton of bricks. Best thing that ever happened, too. This man went
on to teach me so much about film and I will never forget how much he
influenced me. If you could pass Leon's gauntlet, you were "in" and he was
the best. They broke the mold after Leon.

He was a legend, a great man and a wonderful friend. I'll miss him.

Basil Pappas