Leon Cohen

I am sad to report that a true legend in the lab business, Leon Cohen, has
passed
away. Many of you may not heard of him but you colorists who work with
commercial
clients ask any director or dp who has worked in the industry for more than
ten
minutes about him.
He lost his fight with cancer but he will be remembered for a long time by
those who
knew him.I worked with him at Duart for five years and in that time he was my

teacher and my friend. I will miss the many fights we would have early in the
morning
and his bellowing in the halls. We meet very few great men in our lives and
Leon was
one of them. He will be missed.

Domenic Rom