Evertz inserter

                                                                    22:25
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
                      Subject:
                      Evertz inserter                               02-06-96

So I finally joined the 20th century and bought an Evertz
4025. Nice box. But we noticed a loss of chroma in the
VITC inserter stage. Significant. Then we ask around and
we're told that this is "the way it is" with all of them.
Whoa! State of the art TCG, can't make a unity chroma
inserter? Can this be true? Any field mods I am not
aware of? -bt