BVM-1910

Text item: Text_1

        We have about 20 bvm-1910 monitors here. most of them are about 8
     years old. On some of them I'm noticing that the horizontal
     convergence drifts. The fix for this is on the EB board, replace
     C10,16,17,18,19. C17 is a 10/160 of normal size. C16 is a 10/160
     and is three times the size. I thought it was because of a larger
     power factor so I ordered them from Sony. What I received was
     little ones like C10! On the print it designates C16 as 10/160:ALE
     does any body know what's up? Dave Best (Post Perfect NY.)