possible brief outage ahead

I'm changing my net connection over to a new 64k pipe here-- it's
possible there could be some downtime for the mailing lists and the
webserver by about Thursday or Friday of next week, when the secondary
nameserver caches for alegria.com expire.  The amount of downtime will
depend on the response time of InterNIC to a domain change
application... if it's processed in fewer than 7 days, there won't be
any downtime (fingers crossed).

--Rob