Re: BLANKITY-BLANK BLANKING

I recall several years ago, Accom issued a series of firmware fixes that
corrected PICTURE POSITION on the 2 bridges, so that it was unity consistent
across both conversions (no shifts in either process). This problem will, of
course, affect apparent blanking, but it was a picture phase issue.
You might want to check into that.....
Phil Mendelson