Jumpfree vs Metaspeed RTS

Greeting to all from Mike and Eric

We had JumpFreee on our Ursa, factory installed, and have recently
installed MetaSpeed Plus (MetaSpeed with RTS gate) in place of
JumpFree.

Metaspeed corrects for vertical error across the entire film frame.
We noticed that Jumpfree tends to release the last 30-40 lines just
outside save action lower right.

With the RTS gate film weave is minimized, but is affected by
transport path alignment and (of course) the camera's stabliblity.
With the combination RTS/Metaspeed, i.e., MetaSpeed Plus,  the
results that will rival a pin job.

But then again nothing beats pinning :-)