job opening

--- Forwarded mail from <AMCCONNE at MAIL.LOC.GOV>

> Colorist Position Opening
> Century III at Universal Studios Florida  Orlando, Florida
> Rank Mark IIIB with DaVinci Classic
> Film-to-Tape & Tape-to-Tape, Digital Betacam

THIS IS A REPLY TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE
SUBJECT OF THE REPLY: JOB OPENING-REPLY
    As a matter of fact, my senior telecine operator just retired and
    moved to Ocala.  I don't believe that  he  is interested in  full
    time work  but  you might tempt him  with  some  part time.  I'll
    leave it to you to contact Jim Winther at #352 854-2985.
    He  had  an  extensive  background  in  USAF-TV,  network,  local
    station, USIA, and the Library of Congress.  I  can tell you that
    he operates  and maintains Rank Telecine, quad  2",  1"  helical,
    umatic, Betacam SP, and D2.   He also operated an  ACE editor and
    Chyron font generator for us.  Good luck|
    Allan McConnell

--- End of forwarded message from <AMCCONNE at MAIL.LOC.GOV>