Re: Artisan Nightmares

DAVID V KELESHIAN writes:
> Also may I suggest to put a separate file for each reel you
> program. It seem the larger the file the clunker the system gets. It
> seems when you just get a rhythm going
> the system starts its backup and if your file is over 200 events long
> it might seem like it's taking a long time to come back to life.

We have added a feature to the next version of software which enables
the user to set the time between auto backups.  It can be set from 2 minutes
to 30 minutes.  (This will be in version 1.6).  If you change the delay
beyond few minutes, I would *STRONGLY* recommend that you place the Indy
on a UPS!