A small job to be done...

Hello
A lurker here, however have found the list usefiul in rounding out my media
education, an on-going persuit. I am an animator working in film, the
transfer process does effect my work.The info on film cleaners has been
interesting.

I have a small job, 400 feet of neg and print art Technicolor in Hollywood,
that I need a transfer of. The situation is this: The film is there, it
needs to get to a transfer facility. I am interested in getting a transfer
of both the neg and the print, on VHS. My main concern is image stability,
thus whom ever does the work must be able to properly set up the film. The
format is: Neg: VistaVision, the print (hopefully) is 2x compressed. With
the print, I would like a straight across transfer and a 2x expanded
transfer (so I get something more or less letterbox).After all of this, I
need it sent to my New York office. Thus, what I need is:

1.      Pick-up from Technicolor of one roll neg, one roll print
2.      Transfers:      a)      from neg, as a vistavision, just make it
full frame
                              b)        from print, straight, not
compensating for                                                 compression
                              c)        from print, expanded 2x
3.      Shipping to New York
And, I need this all on one bill.

Anyone interested?

I can take a proforma invoice and start the paperwork, I do not expect
anyone to do anything with getting paid first.. Note, this is Chile and
time(among other things) is another dimension here. Any questions can be
directed to me e-mail

Thank you
Leo Cherne