Re: SMPTE-NY Meeting

Rob,
       We don't usually have summaries of the meetings but I could try to
take some notes( no promises though, I keep running off to Atlanta on short
notice lately). This is certainly a hot topic for anyone working with film
today.
       BTW, February's meeting is tentatively on Telecines with
presentations by Rank and BTS at Tape House - date and time to be announced.
                                                       Rich Torpey