RE>Re: post/prod scheduling software

We looked at this and found it did not suit us, but it is well worth a lo=
ok.

--------------------------------------
Date: 11/1/96 9:49 am
To: Paul Grace
From: KA2IQB
Dear Lorne,

Have you looked at a program called ScheduaLL?  It's specifically made fo=
scheduling production and post production work, and we've used it for tha=
purpose quite successfully for several years now.  It is produced by a
company called VizuALL, Inc., 20377 N.E. 15th Court, Miami, Florida 33179=
.
 The phone number there is 1-800-334-5083 or 305-651-6241.

Christopher Bacon
DuArt Film & Video

-----=20
...telecine homepage: http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
JOB OPPORTUNITIES!  Equipment for sale...see webpage classified.