RE: Lorne Miess- Studio Post

>...link ups for telecine transfers at a later date in a video suite
is there software that will let you merge audio timecode to a keypost
list to track audio video and keycode information?

If you are simply trying to sync sound outside of the telecine
session and merge the audio timecode information into an existing
telecine Flex file I'm sure it can be done. It would be an entirely
manual process of entering the audio information into the existing
Flex file.  I do not know of any code that would merge a CMX, GVG or
similar EDL into a Flex file automatically.