Episodic Scheduling Software

I am looking for some software for my clients to draw up post production
schedules.  The have been using Calendar Creator Plus and are looking for
something more flexable.

They need to link events such as edit conform, tape to tape sessions and
titling.  If one event is delayed can all or some of the events of that
episode be shifted down to new set of dates?

Scheduall has been sujested but I think this is more facilities management
than a production company.  I have heard of one program called Movie Magic.
Is anyone familiar with it?  Microsoft Project version #4 is another one.
I think this is more for construction projects than a production company.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lorne Miess
Studio Post & Transfer