Re: compressionism

Clark Bierbaumm of VTA commented:  "All I can say is that in the nine months I
was involved I racked up over four hundred hours of overtime - yes really
-400..."

Hey, I got a new pool to pay for at my house!  I'll be glad to take the O.T.
:-)

Seriously, doing nothing but compression would probably kill any of us, but as
an occasional adjunct to telecine, I think it'd be pretty interesting.

What I'm curious about is what's gonna happen once feature film directors find
out about data compression for DVD, and then ask to approve and/or supervise
it.  What a mess THAT'S gonna be!

--Marc Wielage
  Complete Post/Hollywood