Re: Still Camera film

Dave and All,
We have done some stills at Skyview.  We have the most success when we are
able to talk to the photographer before the film is shot in order to explain
how the images have to be composed in order to fit our 35mm motion gate
format.
We ask that the negative NOT be cut and that some slop is left
at the head and tail of rolls so that we have room to splice without having
to handle "keeper" frames.
When we get this kind of prep it works pretty good, but I'm
guessing your probably stuck with something not so neatly packaged. Good
Luck. Call if you want.
Pete Jannotta-312-670-2020