Wielage in Time mag

I took a break from near-total immersion in brasilian culture and
portuguese one day while in Fortaleza, Ceara, Brasil, and picked up a
copy of Time Magazine.  I didn't really want to be reminded too much
of work and related subjects, but while skimming an article about the
new consumer 'video CD' standard, I read some comments by our own Marc
Wielage, of this group and Complete Post.  There I was, on the beach
surrounded by the beauty dreams are made of, and I run across a quote
from our esteemed colleague... o mundo fique mais pequeno ;-).

--Rob