Re: 8mm

     Does anybody know anyone who has done 8mm (not super 8) transfers on a    <
     Rank? Did anybody modify a gate? Dave Best (Post Perfect)                 <
                                                                               <

Rank (Valencia) modified their S8 rental gate for me to do some Speilberg home
movies.  I believe the only difference was the sprocket roller, and maybe a
guide.  Except for the thirty year old cement splices, it worked well!

John Sellars
Blue Water Post