Clearview, ect

>From what I have seen of Clearview, it does do a respectable job of
dealing with aliasing, but not free of charge, picturewise.
To make a guess at what Dave is doing, you must first think about what
aliasing really is in the first place. Having done that, some
approaches to eliminate the problem will suggest themselves. The main
limitation upon clearview like solutions is, as was mentioned
elsewhere, the resolution going in.
You are a bright group, and I'm sure your guesses will be substantive.
There will be a quiz next week.
Hint: one of the most obnoxious forms of aliasing is a Vertical domain
problem.

                Yours in mystery,

                                    JoeBeats