BRAVO!!

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

 I am in the final stages completing a long form programming of an IP
using the new
DUI/DV interface. Although there are a few bug still in the system, the
interface is as a whole is a vast improvement and a great leap forward
for DaVinci. And the choice of an SGI platform leaves the sky as the
limit for a whole new age in our profession. Many thanks to Dwaine,
David and all others involved for a job well done, and for all the
support
I must say it is greatly appreciated.
 Oh yes Rank Cintel your Turbo II works (and looks) great. (Where are
my 35mm hold downs?)
 Craig and Don to both of you a job well done
 And to all the folks at Todd A-O one would be hard pressed to find a
more professional crew or one that would be so welcoming to some shmoe
off the street to run the new room. Thank you gentlemen I hope for a
long and prosperous relationship.

 David Keleshian     Todd A-O Video