4:2:2 Scan Flipper

Having just looked through the archive on this subject (whew!), I was
wondering if any new products have come along that can take the 4:2:2 output
of a Mk. IIIC Rank and invert it.  Yes, we've got one of those jobs which
would cause a tiny scan patch (and a burnt tube) if done normally, but
flipping the scan and then inverting the machine's output would save the day.

As I understand it, Alpha Image used to make a box that did exactly what we
need to do, but I was told that they're not long for this world and getting a
hold of anything from them at this point is problematic.  Any other products
out there that could do this at a reasonable cost?  We would consider buying
a used whatever, if that's what it takes to get the job done.

Christopher Bacon
DuArt Film & Video