Re: Pogle/DAT syncing

Kay,
Check whether the DAT is set to 29.97 or 30 fps reference TC. The setting
depends on whether the field DAT is recorded with SMPTE code or post
stripped. If field recorded, 30 should be correct. The 7030 does different
math depending on which setting is applied. Hope this helps. Happy New Year
to you and to all our compadre's out there.
Julius