Pogle/DAT syncing

I am recently having problems with drifting tc-offsets while syncing up from
DAT.
A plus/minus one frame drift on takes that were shot back to back on two
different
productions I'm working on. The tapes seem to be fine - recorded in 30fps NDF
with
correct pulldown. I'm working with a pogle version 2 and tried the Sony 7030
and a
Fostex dat. Since I don't have a dat in my bay, I'm using one of the dat's in
our audio
department.

However, the offset doesn't stay consistent on back to back takes - jamming
(or rather NOT jamming) the smartslate often enough doesn't seem to be the
problem.
Even worse, on several occasions the stix are a frame early/late and after
reperforming the edit the clap is right on. Has anyone experienced something
like that while working with dat or is that more likely a problem in my bay? I
had my audio-guy's feed the video reference from my room into the dat to make
sure the dat is running of the same ref. than the pogle is.

Might that be just a wrong setting in the pogle's dat setup? I never had this
kind of
a problem on 1/4"/Linx transfers.

Any idea's?

Kay Sievert