Super 16 4:3 transfers

I was wondering if anyone out there was doing full frame (4:3, "regular
16") transfers with film shot as Super 16. There's the RTS Combo gate
(still waiting for a working unit), zooming in (feel the burn), and scan
flip/Digi flip (great if you can get it). Are there any other alternatives
or do I have the only clients in the world who shoot S16 and want a regular
transfer? In case it needs to be said, the S16 is for theatrical
presentation and regular for electronic.

Thanks,
Julius