Re: keycode files (conversion)

>Has anyone done any work on a keycode/timecode conversion program that
>would allow conversion in an out of the OSC/R program?
. . .
>Jan Janowski
>Optimus

I have converted Evertz Key-Log, TLC FLEx, SkyKode and EMC-Log files
between formats but don't have the specifications for OSC/R. Are they
avaialble? It might be possible to derive the format from sample files if
it is not too obtuse. Do you receive OSC/R files that you need to use or do
you need to supply that format to the client?

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood