Re: Audio Preroll/Aaton Key

 Reply to:     RE>>Audio Preroll/Aaton Keykode
Filnoggin says...

I have worked with many low-to-respectable budget feature productions where,
due to sloppiness or a furious shooting schedule, minimal preroll is a
problem.  Well, let me tell you folks, one call to the producer will cure
that ailment.  Once you explain it in the producers' native tongue, that is
dollars and transfer ratios, you'll see that pesky preroll problem clear up
faster than you can say "overbudget".

bt responds...

I wish I could say I've had the same experience. Somehow it still becomes "our problem"
and the producer just doesn't want to hear about it.