Re: Trouble with.......

Let me say at the outset that I work for BTS.
**********
My observations of our telecines installed in various (good) environments is
that drift is not an issue.  It is reasonable to expect that you can easily
match work begun some time ago.
The only caveats are keeping the optics clean and replacing the main lamp about
every 50 hours.  You can get more hours out of the lamp, but its' color may
wander ever so slightly as it nears end of life.  You can correct for this by
re-FPNing frequently (this acts as a white balance), but the bulb is only six
dollars, so there's no reason to put up with the bother.
Carl Van Camp
Senior FSE
BTS Chicago