Re: Re ...Gold / Air Con / Du Art

Dear Seamus,

It is good to know that the Golds are apparently not more sensitive to
temperature changes than Mk. IIIs--and the usual layout of air conditioning
equipment should therefore be acceptable.  As our telecine suites have
separate machine rooms, we use small, independent air handlers for each, plus
tie-ins to the main air conditioner on the floor which provide redundancy and
positive pressure with respect to the surrounding areas.

Does the Gold absolutely require cold air fed up from below?  The proposed
area we intend to use does not presently have computer flooring, and it is
not planned to due to cieling height limitations.

Christopher Bacon
DuArt Film & Video