RE>Re: RE> Trouble with....A view on the Gold.............

At Rushes I designed the machine room housing the telecines and outboard =
equipment as a self contained positive pressured enviroment.
The Golds have a much improved venting system to earlier rank telecines w=
hich also helps.
Air is filtered and forced under computer flooring then ducted (diffused)=
 under the equipment. Cold directional blasts of air are not good.
The mix of external to recycled air is adjustable and the positive pressu=
re level also.
One thing I need to get round to is to ionise the system against static e=
tc, this would be a useful luxury.
Our Golds are never turned off and the whole system is very stable.
Breakages and downtime are rare.
If you are starting from scratch, my advice is to do it properly and reap=
 the rewards, it is cost effective.=20
PG