Re: Those Aliens Again

))Definitely a fake, but much better-done than I was expecting.((

I didn't even think it was well done!  Aesthetically it was all wrong...

Grain is another issue.  If it was shot by an amateur, in 1947, more than
likely it would have been shot on reversal stock.  These stocks were slow --
where was all that light coming from?  Not grainy, tho.

The fact that the film was in the possession of a director of music videos
makes the whole thing a pretty obvious hoax...

Just my 2 cents...

Jeff Kreines