RE>Trouble with.......

you have a fault, this is not usual.

--------------------------------------
Date: 7/12/95 12:35 pm
To: Paul Grace
From: KEN ROBINSON
Anyone having stability problems with the URSA Gold? =20

I am, even to the extent that I cannot guarantee the same colour from one=
 end of
the booking to another!  Also the shading isn't particularly clever.....
Pain, as I am doing a number of 15 minute films duration with sometimes u=
p to
450 cuts!  I have to do them again and again until I can get through the =
film in
about the sametime as its real length and then lay it down.

Interestingly enough I know of at least one other Gold that is drifting 2=
0%
overnight.

I may even know the reason.

Ken Robinson

-----=20
Visit the telecine homepage at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html.
TELECINE CLASSIFIED section of the webpage is your area for opportunity.