Trouble with.......

Anyone having stability problems with the URSA Gold?

I am, even to the extent that I cannot guarantee the same colour from one end of
the booking to another!  Also the shading isn't particularly clever.....
Pain, as I am doing a number of 15 minute films duration with sometimes up to
450 cuts!  I have to do them again and again until I can get through the film in
about the sametime as its real length and then lay it down.

Interestingly enough I know of at least one other Gold that is drifting 20%
overnight.

I may even know the reason.

Ken Robinson