625 pitfalls

I have a client who wishes to transfer a release print in 625 as well as 525.
This would be our first 625 project, and I had the following questions.

1. If a color correction list is generated in 525, on the DaVinci, can we
just open the list again in 625, or is there a complicated process to get
the list in both formats?

2. Do you find that the color corrections track reasonably well between the
two systems, I realise that this depends also on how well the DaVinci is
aligned.

3.  Audio, I suspect that this will be the real pitfall.  If we have a
soundtrack on NTSC timecode DAT, how the hell do you get it to lock up for
layback to a 625 film transfer, at either 24 or 25 fps??

Any tips recommendations or warnings will be much appreciated.

Regards

Andy Toms

--- End of forwarded message from atoms at ccinet.ab.ca (Andy Toms)