"WHITE POWDER"

I first had the problem of  fine white powder buidup on the PTR rollers, skid
plate, in the gate, and on the inside of the rollers when I changed to Super 16
mm rollers.  It only is evident when running 16 mm, 35 mm does not have this
problem .  My problem was definitley film dust being shaved off by the new
rollers.  Returning to the standard 16 mm rollers eliminated the dust. The
solution was to have the rollers run through a high speed buff to reduce the
sharp edges and to carefully align the roller height.
Bill Lenz (Image Design)