Re: "WHITE POWDER"

         Re: "WHITE POWDER"                                    95-11-23 0=
1: 23:14

I find it on the coffee tables after late night Music video job's!!

> HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS PROBLEM? I'VE FOUND THIS "WHITE POWDER" ON MY PTR
> ROLLERS, SKID PLATE, IN THE GATE, AND ON THE FILM. IT LOOKS LIKE THE FI=
LM IS
> SHEDDING, BUT IT ISN'T. IT NOT JUST ON ONE RANK, AND NOT ALL THE TIME. =
ONE OF
> MY COLORISTS,  WHO HAS BEEN AROUND FILM FOR A LONG, LONG,  TIME, SAYS I=
T'S
> FROM PERC. I KNOW THAT THE TWO MAJOR LABS IN NYC HAVE SWITCHED FROM TRI=
CLOR
> 1-1-1 TO PERC.=20

The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

-----=20
Visit the telecine homepage at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html.
Buying/selling equipment/employment? TELECINE CLASSIFIED section is=20
expanding. email rob at alegria.com for details on listing your gear/service=
s.