classified expansion

We've just had a significant expansion of the classified section, it's
at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/classified.

Colorist wanted:

CinePost, Atlanta, has an opening for a telecine operator. Clients
include TurnerClassicMovies, MagicLantern LaserDiscs, Coke, LaFace
Recording, Coke, J. Walter Thompson, and many more.  We are looking
for an up and coming operator with DaVinci and Rank experience. The
position will be mostly supervised work during a shift from 1 PM to 9
PM. CinePost is in the Editworks Complex.
Please contact Myron Lenenski
CinePost at aol.com  +1 404 237 9977