--------------------------------------
Date: 16/11/95 10:44 am
To: Paul Grace
From: Grant Petty
Hi,

This is the first time I have posted to this system so forgive me If I sc=
rew up.

We have an Ursa Gold, and the shading does not map to the tube face
corectly. I have adjusted the shading timing (switchs on all three shadin=
boards) to try and get it to register (It's a Hor Position Problem) but t=
he
shading corection overlay (forgive the terms, its late) is wider that the=

tube. I have autoalinged with film in the gate and I can adjust the timin=
so that the left of the image output is lined up but the right side is ou=
t.
It is causing an vertical line on the tube where the diffrence in burn
bettween 16mm and 35mm scan patches causes a diffrence in light level
across the tube. The autoalignment is corecting for this diffrence but th=
because of the mapping error the edge stands out.

I thought someone might have seen this before and could help out.

Thanks

Grant Petty

Grant Petty

http://people.interconnect.com.au/~grantp/

12 Thistlethwaite Street
South Melbourne
Victoria
Australia     3205

Phone +61 (19) 190 918
Fax +61 (3) 9699 3226

-----=20
This list is available as a digest- questions to rob at xyzoom.alegria.com.
Buying/selling equipment/employment?  Telecine Classified webpage is up.