Paul Chapman

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:26 =

am
  OFFICE MEMO         Paul Chapman                          Date:  16/11/=
95
I am trying to track down Paul Chapman in LA
If he is around could he email me at paulg at rushes.co.uk

Regarding WWW sites I would like to add a link from our Rushes site to th=
e TK home page. There is already a link to rushes from there. We are gett=
ing lot's of hit's on our TK part of the site and maybe these people woul=
d be interested.
What are your thoughts Rob.
Also I am studying Motion picture film grain at the moment for a software=
 product we are designing. Does anyone know of any good papers or books o=
n the subject.
They need to be pretty advanced.
Thanks

Paul G