solvents

I added Dave Corbitt's recent messages regarding Asahi AK225 to the
webpage matrix (engineering section, 'Some new solvents for cleaning
film' heading), and while reading that file, I realized Tim Holmgren
had already mentioned that solvent back in August as a possible
alternative, also citing its possible high cost.

There is now a link for the MSDS on iso-butyl benzene in the MSDS
index (http://www.alegria.com/telecine/MSDS-INDEX.HTML), credit to
Dave Tosh for unearthing it.

--Rob