Re: Awards to members

Rob,

Thanks for your kind words regarding "Jewels", and of course for your vote as
well(same to you, Mr. Festa). Good thing I didn't submit an animated feature.
;-)

As to the transfer, credit must also be given to Howard Hall, one of the
worlds best underwater photographers, for we all know that a great DP makes
our job easy. I don't recall what filtration was used (if any) during
shooting, we did not apply any during the telecine.

Congratulations to Randy and Pete, and all the other winners out there.

David Bernstein
The Post Group
P.S.  Thanks, Craig- Just read your post. Your comments are genuinely
appreciated.