Time Logic and da Vinci 888 Interface Update:

UPDATE TO THE REPORT FROM CRAWFORD COMMUNICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25 - REGARDING TIME LOGIC AND
dA VINCI 888 INTERFACE:

     I am  happy to report that most all of the problems we were
experiencing on our new Time Logic - DUI's at Crawford have been
solved.   Through the much appreciated efforts of  Gary Adams and the
entire da Vinci Customer Service department, both of our Renaissance
888 DUI's and their Time Logic's are operating exceptionally well.
     Keycode reading and Flex logging features all work correctly and
are technically user friendly.  Editing functions and Rank/VTR
controls function almost flawlessly.  The EDL memory problem in the
DUI has also been corrected.
     We look foreword to further developments from da Vinci on the
integration of the DUI and Time Logic systems.