Re: Lift after Gamma mod, ERROR

On Nov 1, 13:14, David L. Tosh wrote:
} Subject: Lift after Gamma mod, ERROR

> Pleas note that an error in the modification procedure had been found and
> the instructions revised in the document for Lift After Gamma.
>

> --- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
> --- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood

If anyone wonders how to access this document, it is available on the
webpage(s), in the 'archives and engineering/operating reference
materials' section.  URL (in the headers of every mailinglist
submission) is http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html.  The webpage
structure itself is revised frequently.

Subscriber count to the mailing list is up to 265, with more on the
way, I'm sure, after Bob Festa's 'Dear Colorist' article, touting the
group, publishes in December, and after this week's Shoot magazine
Interactive/Multimedia article focusing on the webpage (I think it's
the Nov. 3 issue).

A note about the archives on the webpage: the earliest messages, about
the first 6 weeks, had been 'lost' for a while, I found them and
they're now indexed and formatted for the web.  Interesting to look at
them and realize how provincial it was.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com