Rank Filters

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

 I have used filters many times with differing results, Mounting them
in deferent places such as on the bottom of the gate assembly, below
the skid plate, above the top lens,
but I think if I got anywhere near the mirror the chief eng. would pull
about 50' of Estar
and hang me at high noon.
 I experimented with them and had some fun and learned alot but other
than ND's or Diffusion I never used them in a real session
 Those samples lighting companys give out at NAB are good to try some
new things out
and are about the right size
  DK