RE: Varispeed dailies transfers

On Oct 28, 23:55, Martin Zeichner wrote:
} Subject: RE: Varispeed dailies transfers

> By the way, perhaps we can pursuade Gary Adams to post the Flex document on
> the web site. It is something that everyone who uses any form of logging
> software should be familiar with.

Gary, I'd be happy to accept that document for the web page.  And
either I or Dave Tosh would format it into html, if it's not too
terribly long.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com