more webpage news

I've revised the telecine webpage again.  The facilities and
manufacturers are now on their own pages, neatening the layout
somewhat.  If anyone has news of facilities or manufacturers in the
telecine world that are not included here, please let me know.

There is an added section on the telecine homepage for classified
advertising, please contact me for details.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com

-----