RANK CABLES

                                                                    12:14
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
                      Subject:
                      RANK CABLES                                   10-27-95

I uncovered at least 2 sets of RANK REMOTE cables. As I recall these
are expensive and now unavailable. For most of us with DaVincis, etc.,
these are just bad memories, but perhaps someone out there could use
them before they become part of the artificial reef I am starting in
the East River. -bt

-----