Re: WWW-Telecine Home Page

On Oct 27, 14:31, Eric Maurer wrote:
} Subject: WWW-Telecine Home Page

> If you get a chance ,check out the work Rob has put
> into " archives" on theTelecine WebPage.. It's good stuff Rob,great
> work....

Thanks Eric, I was wondering if anyone had looked at it.

I think the archives could be a valuable tool.  In the not-so-distant
future I will probably have to split it up in some way, the index at
150k is getting rather large.... maybe I'd have 1994 in one section,
1995 in another.  But it's most powerful all together in one place.
Another option is compression.

-Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com