Re: sync sound with undercrank

On Oct 26, 11:06, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
} Subject: Re: sync sound with undercrank

> ...in the meantime, in consultation with D of E Mike Orton here, his
> recommendation is that the client shoot at x fps, where x is a Rank

Following up my own post, Mike and I had a small revelation, sitting
talking about this, that simplicity could prevail, in a simple 30 fps
sync shoot, then a post-transfer VSO of a videotape, with Lexicon
pitch correction.  One of those moments when you hit yourself upside
the head...

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com